Shh...it's a secret...


Kueh Tiaw


Bee Hoon

As you all can see...my mysterious title says it all and those two pictures of food above isn't to promote, it's the main reason I wrote this post. Well, 'cause today when daddy got home, he was famished. And he took the 'grocery shopping' excuse to escape from the cell ( the house.. ). So i followed him and we ended up in a cafe. We weren't suppose to eat before dinner, which my mom was preparing before we sneaked off, so we decided to keep it a secret.

Who knew when we came back from grocery shopping, we sat at the dinner table, mocking each other by using kueh tiaw and bee hoon. ( That's exactly what we ate ;D ) In the end the secret came out also...

------------ ---------- ---------- ----------

Our bickering:

Daddy: Idk. Someone happened to be on diet today, eating less than usual...

Me: Well, I was just full from eating Cottage Fries.

Daddy: Are you sure that's all you ate? Maybe a bit of chocolates or...BEE HOON

Me: *smiles* ( damn, how can I get my way out of this? ) Of course not. This just so happened
that my friend took her dinner right on cue, KUEH TIAW w SOUP!!!

Mom: Oh, is that so? Who's your friend then? Wow...

Me: *smiles again* ( double crap, maybe I'll just fib this once... ) Mom, that was some delicious cooking. What did they call this again? Sweet Potato leaves right? *damndamndamn*

Daddy: Uh oh...I think you should eat more since you didn't eat anything...

*curses...*

Me: Excuse me, I think I'm done...

In the end, while walking in the park, the beans we're not spilled...poured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment