Lazy-ness

As you all know, school is starting next week.
As a student, we know that this is bull crap.
As a student, I tend to slack.
As a student, we have to obey suckish rules.
As a student, I want to get a laptop for myself! ( idk )
As a student, I don't miss school.
As a kid, I do miss my friends.
As a student, I don't miss my teachers.
As a good student, I still find homework fugly.
As a bad student, ties down and long fringes ROCK.
As a bad student, doing homework last minute suck.
As a normal wannabe, I just wanna be myself.
As a normal teen, I don't give a damn about obnoxious dudes.
As a normal teen, I hate PIMPLES and WRINKLES and STRESS.
( followed by tests, quiz, and those bad people o.o )
As a tomboyish girl, I tend to make myself look dumb.
As a girly girl, I tend to become OVER girlish.
As a girly girl, I still hate obnoxious dudes.
As a blogger, I'm kinda lazy when it comes to being online.

Does it all link? Not much right? You know why? IDK. Tell me the answer when you DO find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment